Press "Enter" to skip to content

How to Extend Ethernet or PoE Network with Fiber Optic Cable?

In order to change the copper cat5e or cat6 Ethernet cord, you will certainly require a media converter, fiber optical transceivers, and fiber optical cable television. A solitary fiber optic wire can obtain the signal and send. The manufacturing facility pre-made fiber optical wire conserves the time to deal with blend splice in the area.

Compact Media Converter:

Compact Media Converter

2 port Fiber PoE Extender:

2 port Fiber PoE Extender